Date: Thu, 30 Jun 2011 04:02:42 +0200
From: Ɓukasz Odzioba <lukas.odzioba@...il.com>
To: john-dev@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Re: Lukas's Status Report - #7 of 15

> I would get it to you now, but I have it a bit ripped open right now,
> waiting on Simon to try to help figure out why multi-block SHA1 on the
> intrinsic SSE is not working like I thought it did (likely it is my usage,
> but I cannot find it).
>
> Jim.

Jim thanks for the code and valuable informations. I think I might try
pbkdf2 first and then go for MSCash2 if Alexander, and You don't have
anything against that.
Your's code looks pretty, and doing simple things first is good for me.

I'm not familiar with mscash2, so can't understand all you said, but
after a week or two I'll contact you in that case.
Thanks Lukas