Date: Wed, 22 Jun 2011 20:13:45 -0500
From: "JimF" <jfoug@....net>
To: <john-dev@...ts.openwall.com>
Subject: Re: dupes in john.pot

This happens on a couple of formats, when I build 32 bit non-sse builds (non
mmx also).  I think DES was one of them, but there was also another.  Des
was like 1321 out 1320 found.  The other was 1328 out of 1320.  However, in
the pot file (and the log file), only 1320 were shown as cracked.  Also,
this was not openmp/mpi or any other type of multi threaded build.  Just a
simple 'non' MMX_COEF build on a 32 bit system (both Cygwin and MinGW)

Jim.