Date: Mon, 20 Jun 2011 22:48:34 +0400
From: Aleksey Cherepanov <aleksey.4erepanov@...il.com>
To: john-dev@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Aleksey's Status Report - #6 of 15

This is my sixth status report.

I wrote that i was sure that my last weekend is free. I was not right
and the full week was spent on my university lessons again. However i've
done a little thing: i've posted decisions made on irc channel. During
this week i should continue my university studying. I am not happy with
such shifts of my project's timeline. But i hope this week will be the
last.

Priorities:
post all ideas collected during the last two months,
try Qt.

Regards,
Aleksey Cherepanov