Date: Tue, 14 Jun 2011 22:20:47 -0700
From: Dhiru Kholia <dhiru.kholia@...il.com>
To: john-dev@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Re: Status Report [4 of 15]

On Tue, Jun 7, 2011 at 1:08 PM, Dhiru Kholia <dhiru.kholia@...il.com> wrote:
>> 4. Start working towards adding zip file support to JtR.

I am stuck in getting Dr. Gladman's code
(http://gladman.plushost.co.uk/oldsite/cryptography_technology/fileencrypt/index.php)
to work.

1. Specifically, I cannot seem to get correct values of "Password
Verifier Length" by calling fcrypt_init().
2. The self-tests in Dr. Gladman's code (pwd2key.c) don't pass.

... This week I will try to sort out these issues to get the zip
cracker patch working.

--
Cheers,
Dhiru