Date: Thu, 02 Jun 2011 12:43:11 +0200
From: magnum <rawsmooth@...dband.net>
To: john-dev@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: New directory in Jumbo tree

How about adding a new directory to john, a subdirectory of src (or
maybe a parallel one) where we can put stuff like the original
ConvertUTF.[ch] and other stuff we'd like to keep in the tree for
reference (we'll likely copy more stuff from the UTF ones in the future)
but that are not actually used in the build? I think Dhiru's pdf format
has a couple of such files too, in case they are not just removed in the
future.

I'm not sure what name would be most intuitive. "sources" are ambigous
:-) - maybe "reference"?

magnum