Date: Thu, 02 Jun 2011 23:37:26 +0200
From: magnum <rawsmooth@...dband.net>
To: john-dev@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Re: Re: adding PDF password cracking support to JtR [early
 alpha release]

Don't be so submissive: Please move your stuff to the top of the wiki
list when updating, this will help us seeing changes. I moved your patch
to the top - that means you now r0ck ;-)

(This scheme of things is arguable but noone has posted any different
view so I reckon it's ok with everybody)

magnum