Date: Sun, 29 May 2011 20:40:52 +0200
From: Simon Marechal <simon@...quise.net>
To: john-dev@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Re: John 1.7.7-jumbo-5

Le 29/05/2011 19:14, JFoug a écrit :
> New formats: mskrb5 (magnum), rawMD5unicode (magnum),
> salted_sha1 (Simon ???, this one is nsldaps, but using SSE2i).

I did write salted sha1 code a long time ago, but I'm not sure if I'm
the main contributor to this specific change. I'll take a look at the
whole patch tomorrow.

> Markov code, added minlevel and minlen.  Bumped level=0 from 350 to 400 (Simon)

As stated, not me.

> raw-md5 converted to a 'thin' md5_gen format (Simon)

This was pretty trivial and I managed to botch it, so it had to be
fixed. I'm sure it would be better to credit JimF on this one.