Date: Sun, 22 May 2011 20:00:51 -0700
From: Dhiru Kholia <dhiru.kholia@...il.com>
To: john-dev@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Status Report [2 of 15]

Hi,

I had to take an unplanned hospital break [from 7th May to 24rd May].
I plan to work on the following items starting this week:

1. Fix building of ssh patch on Owl 3 which uses an older version of OpenSSL.
2. Add sanity checks to unssh utility and ssh_fmt.c.
3. Extend drar to support rar files created using "rar -p" option.
4. Start working towards adding zip file support to JtR.

--
Cheers,
Dhiru