Date: Mon, 28 Mar 2011 21:28:42 +0400
From: Solar Designer <solar@...nwall.com>
To: Shinnok <admin@...nnok.com>
Cc: john-dev@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Re: [GSOC] Another GUI idea for JTR :-)

Shinnok -

On Sun, Mar 27, 2011 at 06:21:07PM +0300, Shinnok wrote:
> By reading the latest e-mails on john-dev and john-users
> as well as the ideas wiki page debating the GUI issues i
> would like to propose my own idea for a GUI to john as well
> as disseminate the views on Qt and why i would chose it.

Thank you for writing this!  Unfortunately, I have difficulty finding
time to fully review and consider it now, but I intend to.  I've also
referred to your posting in the thread on john-users such that others
making proposals for a JtR GUI can consider your thoughts on the matter.

I also appreciate you posting a link to your proposal to Nmap.  It is
helpful for us to know who intends to apply to other projects as well.

I am leaving your message "flagged" in my mailbox as needing further
action on my part.

Thanks again,

Alexander