Date: Mon, 02 Sep 2013 18:58:30 +0200
From: Christian Forler <christian.forler@...-weimar.de>
To: crypt-dev@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Re: Password Scrambling

On 18.01.2013 22:13, Christian Forler wrote:
[...]
> Anyway! In the next couple of weeks, we will write an academic paper
> introducing a new password scrambler (key derivation function). After
> that, I will try to supply you with an abbreviated version of our
> extended abstract, if desired.

Sorry, for the long delay. But this work took a little longer than
expected. Nevertheless, we came up with Catena, a new memory-hard
password scrambler based on the bit reversal function. A detailed
description of our scheme is available on eprint
(http://eprint.iacr.org/2013/525).

We hope you enjoy this work, and we look forward to fruitful
discussions, comments, and criticism (on this mailing list).

Kind regards,
Christian

Download attachment "signature.asc" of type "application/pgp-signature" (555 bytes)