Date: Mon, 18 Jul 2011 16:47:16 -0300
From: Yuri Gonzaga <yuriggc@...il.com>
To: crypt-dev@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Re: Yuri's Status Report - #10 of 15

> > Is really necessary to keep trying this approach?
> This is not entirely necessary, but it would be nice to have it working.

We will have communication working between JtR and multiple cores.
The approach that I don't want to keep trying is the mix between Windows and
Linux.

Are you able to start implementing multiple cores without
> having basic interfacing (to one core) working first?

(...)

If you're able to proceed with work on multiple cores without
> being able to actually test this, or with your own tests only (no JtR
> integration yet), then please do that.

Yes, I have already started with this.
David provided me the documentation about M501 board.
So, I will use it to do the manager module that will organize data transport
between the multiple cores and host.
When it can work in my own tests, we can pass to do that in the JtR.

David sent me a hello world example with the documentation, which I couldn't
run.
I am getting some errors. I reported them to him in order to overcome this
problem.

Alexander, Could you start to guide me in how the JtR works with multiple
hashes?

Thanks.

---
Yuri Gonzaga Gonçalves da Costa