Date: Mon, 20 Jun 2011 20:56:57 -0300
From: Yuri Gonzaga <yuriggc@...il.com>
To: crypt-dev@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Yuri's Status Report - #6 of 15

Hi, you all!

This is my sixth report.

   - Accomplishments:
      - Wiki page creation to put codes and results
      - Organization of codes and results and their upload to wiki
      - Attempt to communicate bflike in FPGA to host PC
         - However, it's not working properly. By now, I really don't know
         why. All the process worked to a simpler block but not to the bflike.
         - David, what is the frequency of PicoClk signal provided to
         picobus_periph? I think the clock could too fast to the
bflike block and
         this could be a reason why it is not working properly.
      - Priorities:
      - Continue to making bflike to work on the board
      - Run bcrypt on the board.

---
Yuri Gonzaga Gonçalves da Costa