Date: Mon, 13 Jun 2011 21:59:26 -0300
From: Yuri Gonzaga <yuriggc@...il.com>
To: crypt-dev@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Re: alternative approach

OK. I will explain better.

The first code I sent has wrong results (131 LUTs) because I did
modifications on the code after simulating.
So, next time I worked in this project, I realized the modifications set it
not to work properly.
Then, I corrected this and sent a new code to the mailing list.
After the correction, the results become different (938 LUTs).
And this is the current status. The last pdf has results related to the
correct code.

Regards,

Yuri

Content of type "text/html" skipped