Date: Tue, 24 May 2011 01:49:28 -0300
From: Yuri Gonzaga <yuriggc@...il.com>
To: crypt-dev@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Yuri's Status Report - #2 of 15

Hello!

It is becoming better to start making some hardware coding and simulation.
By the way, the Xilinx environment is good to work, although it doesn't
support SystemVerilog.
Particularlly, I like its simulator - it's better than Altera's. The test
module auto generation is very helpful.

   - Accomplishments:
      - Installation of Xilinx Development Environment
      - Installation of Pico E-101 files for Windows
      - First implementation of bflike.c encrypt() for FPGA, providing its
      results
      - Proof of enrollment and tax form - preparation and submission
   - Priorities:
      - Full Eksblowfish using Xilinx's RAM
         - I have already separate it from bcrypt and move from Altera to
         Xilinx. However, I don't know why RAM was not synthesized. I
will try to
         overcome that.
      - Installation of Pico E-101 files for Linux
      - Run bflike on the board
         - Report real results
         - Interface to the board from software (Linux)
         - Revisit JtR to work with bcrypt on the board
      - Get circuit diagram from Xilinx results
      - Synthesis experimentations in bflike
         - Including synthesis for Spartan-6 device, from E-101 board

Regards,

Yuri Gonzaga

Content of type "text/html" skipped