Date: Mon, 16 May 2011 21:36:48 -0300
From: Yuri Gonzaga <yuriggc@...il.com>
To: crypt-dev@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Yuri's Status Report - #1 of 15

Hi,

This is my first SR.
Until now, we did more reading and discussing tasks.
But for next one I am supposed to do some implementations tries and playing
with Xilinx dev tools.

Accomplishments:

   - Setting board shipment details.
      - My friend have just returned to Brazil. So, I will take the board
      soon.
   - Crypto stuff discussion.
      - Actually, I am more to an expectator of Alexander and David's
      thoughts than really participating in the discussion.

Priorities:

   - Installation of Xilinx dev tools, put everything to work and make some
   initial examples.
   - Implementation try of bflike.c encrypt() for Xilinx FPGA, provinding
   results
      - consider pipelining or/and doing more than one round per clock cycle
      - explain why these are not good or won't work (if that's the case)

Regards,

Yuri Gonzaga

Content of type "text/html" skipped