Date: Mon, 9 May 2011 23:09:41 +0400
From: Solar Designer <solar@...nwall.com>
To: crypt-dev@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Re: Project Resources

On Mon, May 09, 2011 at 03:59:10PM -0300, Yuri Gonzaga wrote:
> I am looking specifically for scrypt,

All info on scrypt is here:

http://www.tarsnap.com/scrypt.html

This includes the paper, presentation slides, and source code for a file
encryption program that includes the scrypt key derivation function.
You need to download all of these and review them.  I thought that you
already did...

You may also take a look at this Wikipedia page and review other content
referenced from there:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Key_derivation_function

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/SHA-2
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Advanced_Encryption_Standard

> and anything else is related to our project.

A lot of things are relevant to the project to some extent.

Alexander