Date: Sun, 8 May 2011 18:19:41 +0400
From: Solar Designer <solar@...nwall.com>
To: crypt-dev@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Re: Project Resources

On Fri, May 06, 2011 at 04:18:56PM -0300, Yuri Gonzaga wrote:
> Could we gather here (or maybe on a Wiki page) some resources related to
> this project?
> Source codes, papers, articles, web links, etc. talking about scrypt, SHA-2,
> AES and so on are welcome.

Sure.  Please feel free to create this wiki page:

http://openwall.info/wiki/crypt

and have a section called "Resources" on it.  I imagine that you'll need
to add links to the bcrypt and scrypt papers, to your john/FPGA wiki
page, and then more stuff.  I and others may contribute links, too.

For this project, I think we'll need to seriously consider just going
with scrypt vs. revising scrypt vs. designing our own alternative.

Alexander