Date: Mon, 25 Apr 2011 00:00:32 +0400
From: Solar Designer <solar@...nwall.com>
To: crypt-dev@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Re: GSoC : Bcrypt Implementation on FPGA(status)

On Mon, Apr 25, 2011 at 01:10:57AM +0530, Sandeep Manchella wrote:
>       My end-semester exams are going on now, so I don't think its possible
> for me to that now. As I spent a lot of time on it, I would like to get to
> rid of the bugs and upload the proper working version after my exams are
> done(anyway 12 weeks holidays) if its okay with you ?

In Open Source, the right thing to do is to share your draft revisions
of the code as well - like you did by attaching one to your posting,
however you could do it better by adding a licensing statement and
uploading to the wiki.  I don't think this will take you much time.
We're unlikely to make any use of this code, but someone else might find
it with a search engine and use it (directly or for inspiration).  It is
just about preserving your time investment for the benefit of the Open
Source community at large.  It is a good idea for you to make a habit to
share your code in a reusable fashion.

As to getting rid of the bugs and uploading a new revision, of course
feel free to do that as well.  Just not as a replacement to uploading
the current revision.

Of course, the above are just my suggestions.  You're the one to decide
on what to do with your code.

Thanks,

Alexander