Date: Sun, 2 Aug 2015 10:50:44 +0300
From: Solar Designer <solar@...nwall.com>
To: announce@...ts.openwall.com
Cc: owl-users@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: [openwall-announce] new Owl ISOs & templates

Hi,

I've generated and released new Owl 3.1-stable and Owl-current ISO
images and OpenVZ container templates.  These are dated August 1, and
are already on the mirrors:

http://www.openwall.com/Owl/

Compared to the previous ISOs and templates from January, these
incorporate packages with security fixes accumulated over this period,
most notably including fixes for Linux kernel I/O vector array overrun
(CVE-2015-1805) and OpenVZ container escape (CVE-2015-2925), glibc GHOST
(CVE-2015-0235), OpenSSL FREAK (CVE-2015-0204), and BIND TKEY query DoS
(CVE-2015-5477).  More detail may be found in the change logs as usual:

http://www.openwall.com/Owl/CHANGES-3.1-stable.shtml
http://www.openwall.com/Owl/CHANGES-current.shtml

Alexander