Date: Mon, 10 Mar 2003 06:31:36 +0300
From: Solar Designer <solar@...nwall.com>
To: announce@...ts.openwall.com
Cc: popa3d-users@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: popa3d 0.6.2

Hi,

There's a new version of popa3d, 0.6.2.

This version adds rate limiting of the "sessions limit reached" log
message similarly to the per-source one.  Thanks to Michael Tokarev
for spotting that this was missing.

The remaining changes are to the documentation.  I've started
maintaining a non-package-specific popa3d change log due to popular
demand.  The current change log includes information on changes made
in the latest version as well as in a few past versions, down to 0.4
to 0.5.  It is available with the 0.6.2 release and on the web site:

	http://www.openwall.com/popa3d/
	http://www.openwall.com/popa3d/CHANGES.shtml

I've also added a separate documentation file with contact information
(homepage, mailing list, author e-mail address, commercial support).

And finally, I've updated the installation instructions for the use of
xinetd and popa3d's standalone mode.

Of course, the publicly-available Owl-current snapshot already
includes popa3d 0.6.2, with the added documentation files under
/usr/doc/popa3d-0.6.2/

--
/sd