Date: Mon, 29 Jul 2002 12:42:12 +0200
From: Janusz <januz@....uni.torun.pl>
To: owl-users@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Re: tftp -- suggestion please

Hi again,

just wan't to tell that finally (?) I decided to hire atftpd.
The main reason is, it is able to hold _many_ simultaneous connection
without special difficulties. That's very useful in my case (labs for
students, where all the PCs are booting almost at the same time).

Unfortunately, I'm not able to run it controlled by supervise.
It has some trouble with --no-fork option.

Janusz