Date: Mon, 12 Jan 2015 02:38:41 +0300
From: Solar Designer <solar@...nwall.com>
To: owl-dev@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: libnet

Galaxy,

What was the reason you chose to update our libnet from the latest
official 1.1.3 (after which the project was abandoned upstream) to the
unofficial or new maintainers' 1.2rc3?

Maybe this is the right move to take (or maybe not), but I am wondering
what the reason was to do it now.  Did the old libnet no longer build
with the updated toolchain?

I am concerned that we're getting non-reviewed code in.

Alexander