Date: Mon, 12 Jan 2015 03:13:30 +0300
From: Solar Designer <solar@...nwall.com>
To: owl-dev@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: fakechroot (in rpm package)

Galaxy,

I think it was a really bad idea for you to introduce
patches/2.17.2-owl-old-glibc.diff inside the fakechroot tarball, thereby
having to repackage it and thus making verification of upstream's code
authenticity and integrity more difficult.  This also goes against
revision control for our patches to fakechroot.

I think this patch file (and any other patches to fakechroot that we
might have later) should be in our native tree instead.

Alexander