Date: Mon, 12 Jan 2015 02:11:20 +0300
From: Solar Designer <>
Subject: Owl-current ready for more

I've just put Owl-current binary RPMs for x86_64 and i686 on our FTP.
So the publicly available sources and binaries are finally in sync.

I guess this means that you'll want to commit further pending updates
now, and then make some cleanups of your previous set of spec file
edits based on my feedback.  Please proceed.  Thanks!