Date: Thu, 23 Aug 2012 02:07:20 +0400
From: "Dmitry V. Levin" <ldv@...linux.org>
To: owl-dev@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Re: glibc update

On Sun, Aug 12, 2012 at 10:23:30PM +0400, Solar Designer wrote:
[...]
> Thanks for researching it.  I think there's no need to do anything about
> it yet - we'll upgrade glibc soon.

Is there any specific plan for this glibc update?

I'm working on update of ALT's glibc, and there are few issues I'd like to
discuss if somebody else is interested.  For example, the code introduced
by owl-alt-res_randomid.diff is not MT-safe (it even has a comment
explicitly stating that fact) but the resolver is expected to be MT-safe
nowadays.

--
ldv