Date: Mon, 2 Jan 2017 21:11:45 +0300 (MSK)
From: Alexander Monakov <amonakov@...ras.ru>
To: musl@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Re: musl new-year's infrastructure resolutions

On Mon, 2 Jan 2017, Rich Felker wrote:
> > Have you considered github
>
> Aside from that, using github for your issue tracker seems like a big
> commitment/lock-in, if you want issue history to be something stable
> and permanent, since I don't see any way to import/export the data.

I don't see why you say this; ways to work with issue data programmatically
are documented at https://developer.github.com/v3/ (they use JSON).

For example, this query gives you JSON dump of musl-cross-make issues:

curl -i https://api.github.com/repos/richfelker/musl-cross-make/issues

Importing is also possible.

Alexander