Date: Mon, 23 Sep 2013 22:11:47 +0100
From: Dániel Bali <balijanosdaniel@...il.com>
To: john-dev@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Re: Daniel's reports #13, #14

2013/9/23 magnum <john.magnum@...hmail.com>

> You seem to have "partial hashes" with a size of 32 bits so they are not
> partial. You should not need res_hashes and cmp_exact should just return 1:
>
> cmp_exact()
> {
>         return 1;
> }

Thanks!

Now I'm almost done with the OpenCL implementation, except I get "FAILED
(cmp_one(6))". The two hashes not matching are 872d6c8b and 5ff8c745.
I'll try to debug this before I send a weekly report for week 15. If I
can't get this done on time I will switch to writing a guide about how the
patching process would be done.

Regards,
Daniel

Content of type "text/html" skipped