Date: Sun, 4 Aug 2013 20:09:53 +0200
From: Lukas Odzioba <lukas.odzioba@...il.com>
To: john-dev@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Re: Sayantan's Weekly Report #7

2013/8/4 Sayantan Datta <std2048@...il.com>:
> segfault in bleeding-main or in my personal repo ?
> If it is in bleeding main , it will be updated soon by mask mode stuff from
> my personal repo.

It was in your repo, but I can't repoduce it now.
Another thing is that I have 2 gpus installed and when I run this
format with mask mode on any of them my monitor is freeze till the end
of cracking session, do you see similar behaviour?
Still cant use this format with other modes (No given mask.Exiting...)

Lukas