Date: Sun, 4 Aug 2013 22:07:11 +0200
From: Katja Malvoni <kmalvoni@...il.com>
To: john-dev@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Re: Parallella: bcrypt

Hi Alexander,

On Thu, Aug 1, 2013 at 9:25 PM, Katja Malvoni <kmalvoni@...il.com> wrote:

> I generated 1000 passwords hashes and tested it with 2500 different
> candidate passwords - it cracked 999 and it should have cracked all of them
> (when I ran it again it cracked that 1 remaining hash).

I wasn't able to repeat this. I tested it with same 1000 hashes, it cracked
all of them. Than I tried again with new 1000 hashes and 3000 passwords
(actually random generated strings), cracked all. And with password.lst and
pw.-fake-unix, cracked 3059 as it was supposed to. Speed was 1205 c/s.
Should I try something else?

Katja

[ CONTENT OF TYPE text/html SKIPPED ]