Date: Sun, 4 Aug 2013 21:15:15 +0530
From: Sayantan Datta <std2048@...il.com>
To: john-dev@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Re: Sayantan's Weekly Report #7

Hi Lukas,

On Sun, Aug 4, 2013 at 9:05 PM, Lukas Odzioba <lukas.odzioba@...il.com>wrote:

> Could you be more specific and give us some numbers?
>
> I discovered a problem with raw-md5-opencl (segfault) I'll reproduce
> that today and let you know.

raw-md5-opencl could do more than 3000Mc/s with fewer hashes (with mask
mode) but when I load thousands of hashes speed is comparable to cpus.

segfault in bleeding-main or in my personal repo ?
If it is in bleeding main , it will be updated soon by mask mode stuff from
my personal repo.

Regards,
Sayantan

[ CONTENT OF TYPE text/html SKIPPED ]