Date: Fri, 24 May 2013 19:02:56 +0530
From: Ronak <rixor786@...il.com>
To: john-dev@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Re: AMD GCN ISA development

Hi,
While trying to align .isa in the inner elf of .elf, I had this thought,
how kernel is going to run, if we decide to update .il and .isa
simultaneously, such that each update will be different. With this, we have
inconsistent kernel. Now two questions need to be asked..
** which update will actually run
**  Updating both files, will it add to the flexibility of optimizing
opencl kernels.

Regards

--
-- I find that the harder I work,the more luck I seem to have--

Content of type "text/html" skipped