Date: Mon, 27 May 2013 02:07:02 +0400
From: Solar Designer <solar@...nwall.com>
To: john-dev@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Re: AMD GCN ISA development

Lukas, Sayantan, Daniel -

Can one/two/all of you please respond to Ronak below, and to further
questions/comments he might have?  I don't have time now, but I dislike
leaving postings without a response.

Thanks,

Alexander

P.S. I am top-posting because I do not actually reply to Ronak, but
rather I quote his entire messages for others to reply to it.  For
actual replies, I prefer inline quoting.  So please do not take this
instance of top-posting as an example that it's the right thing to do -
usually it is not, in my opinion. ;-)  (But there are exceptions.)