Date: Sat, 25 May 2013 07:27:31 -0300
From: Claudio André <claudioandre.br@...il.com>
To: john-dev@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Contest

Hi

(Since i don't have a development machine anymore) I really appreciate
if anyone can try sha256crypt-opencl on bull using contest file for some
time (if Lukas haven't). It shouldn't, on default settings, give any
problems.

I'm sorry it did not help you during contest and I suppose hints like
these wasn't enought.
http://xanadrel.fr/images/hashrunner/sha256_1.jpg
http://xanadrel.fr/images/hashrunner/sha256_2.jpg

Seems Hashcat failed too(?):
https://twitter.com/hashcat/status/338168462641868801/photo/1
---

The good news is that you guys will have a 7990 on bull soon.

Claudio

Content of type "text/html" skipped