Date: Wed, 27 Jul 2011 17:19:18 -0500
From: "jfoug" <jfoug@....net>
To: <john-dev@...ts.openwall.com>
Subject: RE: cp1251 and koi8-r Unicode handling

Version 2 of this patch has been released.  I now also have gotten test data
into the test suite, which DID show a lot of work that needed done in
several formats.  It also showed some issues like xB5->x39C->x3BC upcasing
issues..

Now that the code in these formats has been changed, I believe that
correctly and fully adding code pages should much easier.

I will be working on a tutorial page, and then use the instructions on that
page, to add CP866.  That should give me a good idea if the tutorial is
written properly.

Jim.

[ CONTENT OF TYPE text/html SKIPPED ]