Date: Mon, 25 Jul 2011 18:45:09 -0500
From: "jfoug" <jfoug@....net>
To: <john-dev@...ts.openwall.com>
Subject: cp1251 and koi8-r Unicode handling

I have added code which I believe does proper Unicode processing for KOI8r
and CP1251 encodings recently introduced into john.   I have not been able
to get the test suite updated to test this however (my lack of knowledge of
perl).

I have numbered this patch (versioned), just in case it requires updating.

Jim.

Content of type "text/html" skipped