Date: Sat, 22 Nov 2014 16:38:05 +0000
From: Henrique Lengler <henriqueleng@...nmailbox.org>
To: sabotage@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: wpa_supplicant + dhclient on boot

Hi,

I want my wireless connection to automatically load on boot.
To mannualy set this up I first run
# sv start wpa_supplicant
# dhclient wlan0

I'm confused about how I set this, what the difference between /etc/service
and /etc/rc.local files

I removed /etc/service/wpa_supplicant/down file and I pointed do_dhcp on rc.local
to wlan0, it runs on boot, but the internet doesn't work.
I think it happeens because the execution order. Can someone please help me?

Regards,
--
Henrique Lengler