Date: Thu, 8 Jun 2006 13:11:27 +0000 (UTC)
From:  bark <>
Subject:  Trouble with fetch mail from Gmail

Hi, all!
I wanted to receive ALL of my e-mails from Gmail every time when I run
Fetchmail script has follow content :

set postmaster root
set no bouncemail
set no spambounce
set logfile "****"
poll "" proto POP3 timeout 100 no uidl no envelope user
"" password "****" smtpname "<local address>"
smtphost "" fetchall  keep  fetchlimit 10 ssl

I tryed to said not use UIDL - "no uidl" - but I could received only
new message.
Log example is (in Gmail box was 5 e-mails):

.2 querying (protocol POP3) at Wed 07 Jun 2006 12:10:07
PM EEST: poll started
fetchmail: Issuer Organization: Equifax
fetchmail: Unknown Issuer CommonName
fetchmail: Server CommonName:
fetchmail: key fingerprint:
fetchmail: POP3< +OK Gpop ready for requests from
fetchmail: POP3> CAPA
fetchmail: POP3< +OK Capability list follows
fetchmail: POP3< USER
fetchmail: POP3< RESP-CODES
fetchmail: POP3< EXPIRE 0
fetchmail: POP3< LOGIN-DELAY 300
fetchmail: POP3< UIDL
fetchmail: POP3< .
fetchmail: POP3> USER
fetchmail: POP3< +OK send PASS
fetchmail: POP3> PASS *
fetchmail: POP3< +OK Welcome.
fetchmail: selecting or re-polling default folder
fetchmail: POP3> STAT
fetchmail: POP3< +OK 0 0
fetchmail: No mail for at
fetchmail: POP3> QUIT
fetchmail: POP3< +OK Farewell.
fetchmail: 6.3.2 querying (protocol POP3) at Wed 07 Jun
2006 12:10:09 PM EEST: poll completed
fetchmail: not swapping UID lists, no UIDs seen this query
fetchmail: Query status=1 (NOMAIL)
fetchmail: Deleting fetchids file.
fetchmail: normal termination, status 1
fetchmail: Deleting fetchids file.

Will anybody what I can do? Probably change fetchmail script or change
Gmail settings? Another suggestions?