Date: Tue, 17 Jun 2003 21:05:53 +0800
From: Uwe Dippel <udippel@...ten.edu.my>
To: popa3d-users@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Part of message lost

Certain mails simply don't display completely.
 I connect to POP3 (popa3d), the data are from a /var/mail mail-box. When I check the mails in there, they are complete. On the display window of Sylpheed they are always cut off at the same place. On Mozilla they are cut off there precisely similar, and the amount(s) of data are indicated much lower (1.2kB) than the original (7k)
They are the regularly incoming stuff from Techrepublic and all of them are cut off like this: