Date: Tue, 3 Jun 2003 11:10:32 +0200
From: "Torgny Bjers" <tb@...s.se>
To: <popa3d-users@...ts.openwall.com>
Subject: Re: root mail.

From: "Craig Hammond" <Craig@...solutions.com.au>

> Thanks all for your responses.
>
> You have convinced me to not modify popa3d to serve roots email.
> Considering I'm still a *nix newbie, the easiest solution seems to be to
> get roots email forwarded to another user.

Another suggestion would of course be not to have too much external mail
delivered to root at all.  It's better to alias the important addresses like
abuse and others, to a normal account instead.  I always log in through SSH
and su into root when I check root's email, which normally consists of cron
reports and various other system related mail, I'm too paranoid to do
anything else.

Kind Regards,
Torgny