Date: Thu, 27 Feb 2003 08:09:45 +1100
From: "Daniel" <email@...vatecage.com>
To: popa3d-users@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Re: Mailbox Size Limit

Thanks for that,

I've followed your instructions and it seems ok at 300MB.

(my client is happy too, cause now he can open his 135MB mailbox file ;-)

A 100MB limit seems pretty stringent to me though. Perhaps that limit was decided
upon because the author had in mind heavier loads than what I would use it for.

I setup OpenBSD systems for small companies with 10-20 users using smtp/pop etc.

Do you think in such a situation a 300MB limit is likely to cause a service disruption?

Is there any other tweak I should make when increasing this limit?

regards,

hotdiggedydog