Date: Thu, 29 Oct 2015 16:19:55 +0000
From: Francois Rolland <francois.rolland@...a.fr>
To: "owl-users@...ts.openwall.com" <owl-users@...ts.openwall.com>
Subject: corrupted RPM on a mirror

Hello

In order to update Owl to 3.1-current, I just downloaded the i686 RPMS from mirrors.kernel.org
When checking for file integrity, I find an error in both MD5 and SHA1 checksums for the file binutils-2.23.51.0.1-owl1.i686.rpm
When retrieving this file from another mirror (ftp.fr.openwall.com), I get one with the correct checksums.

I do not know if this is a simple error on the mirror, or a more problematic corruption.

Francois