Date: Sat, 12 Dec 2009 13:20:53 +0300
From: "(GalaxyMaster)" <galaxy@...nwall.com>
To: owl-users@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Re: Network unreachable from inside Owl CT

Ihsan,

It would greatly helped if you provided the list with the output of
'route -n' (or 'ip route') from within the container.

However, I suspect that your OpenVZ configuration that came from
CentOS packages (?) doesn't have proper container scripts for
Owl.  There are several options on how to resolve it.  The
most straightforward solution will be to add the missing
default route (this is a speculation since we didn't see your route
table) by adding something like '/sbin/route add default venet0'
to your /etc/rc.d/rc.local inside the Owl container.

Hope this helps.

On Sat, Dec 12, 2009 at 04:52:35PM +0700, Ihsan Sabri wrote:
> Nice to hear Owl finally provide OpenVZ precreated template.
[...]

--
(GM)