Date: Sat, 12 Dec 2009 16:52:35 +0700
From: Ihsan Sabri <ishobr@...il.com>
To: owl-users@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Network unreachable from inside Owl CT

Nice to hear Owl finally provide OpenVZ precreated template.

I just created OpenVZ CT using OS Template which I downloaded from:
http://distro.ibiblio.org/pub/linux/distributions/openwall/Owl/current/vztemplate/Owl-current-20091129-x86_64.tar.gz

But, after entering the CT I can do network task like  ping and host. Error
message is: connect: Network is unreachable

The HN is Centos 4 x86_64. Other CT created from
dowloads.openvz.orgprecreated templates (centos, ubuntu, fedora) work
fine.

TIA
Ihsan

Content of type "text/html" skipped