Date: Fri, 25 Apr 2008 08:02:45 +0200 (CEST)
From: Bernhard Fischer <bernhard@...chli.org>
To: owl-users@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Owl and 2.6 kernel

Hi together,

I had to exchange several machines with newer hardware and now I have to
use a newer kernel (2.6.25) because of the unsupported ICH9 chipset in
2.4.35.

Are there any roadmaps/timetables to switch Owl to an 2.6 Kernel, or do
I have to use an unpatched kernel for my new hardware?

Which packages are kernel-dependent and should be rebuild under the new
kernel?

Any experiences?

Greetings
Bernhard