Date: Thu, 29 May 2003 20:22:22 +0400
From: Solar Designer <solar@...nwall.com>
To: Simon B <simonb@...zo.org>
Cc: owl-users@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Re: Sparc Port

Hi Simon,

I assume, you wanted to post this to owl-users (but mistyped the list
address as @owl instead of @lists), so I'll reply CC'ing the list.

On Thu, May 29, 2003 at 10:57:54AM +0100, Simon B wrote:
> Does anyone have a bootable ISO image for the Sparc port, or is it a
> DIY job?

Neither.  It's a piece of work on Owl that is waiting for a volunteer
to be completed.  This has been once discussed on owl-devel and Pedro
Inacio wanted to do it, but I don't think he ever did.

This work involves certain updates to the owl-cdrom package and more.

It is possible that I will just do it myself eventually, but so far I
have too many higher priority things to do and those I definitely can't
delegate to someone else.  So I leave this one for others.

--
Alexander Peslyak <solar@...nwall.com>
GPG key ID: B35D3598  fp: 6429 0D7E F130 C13E C929  6447 73C3 A290 B35D 3598