Date: Mon, 16 Apr 2012 18:22:14 +0400
From: Solar Designer <solar@...nwall.com>
To: owl-dev@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Re: lftp update

Hi Mesut,

On Mon, Apr 16, 2012 at 06:00:01AM +0300, Mesut Can G?rle wrote:
> I updated lftp package with patches.
> Required files are in http://mesutcang.net23.net/owl/lftp/

Thank you!

Please take a closer look at Owl/doc/CONVENTIONS and name the patch
files accordingly.  Also, please use the UTC timezone when generating
patches (as mentioned in CONVENTIONS), which helps avoid unnecessary
changes to the .diff files when we regenerate those.

As to the actual patches to include vs. not, I'll take a closer look and
then we'll decide.

Alexander