Date: Wed, 6 Apr 2011 20:55:20 +0530
From: Gaurav Kumar <gkt.pro@...il.com>
To: owl-dev@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Re: Related to GSoC OWL development

GSoC as such is not my priority, my priority is to get myself involved in
this project. Could you please point me to the are ares of OWL project where
I can start from, considering that I'm newbie. Also some study material in
form of books or on line article that I should consider reading before
plunging myself into the OWL.

--
Regards,

Content of type "text/html" skipped