Date: Fri, 30 Mar 2018 18:28:01 +0200
From: Solar Designer <solar@...nwall.com>
To: flanker017 <flankerhqd017@...il.com>
Cc: oss-security@...ts.openwall.com, zhuozhuozhuozhuozhuo@...il.com,
	l.dmxcsnsbh@...il.com
Subject: Re: Fwd: [scr485440] 5 Samsung CVEs

Hi,

On Fri, Mar 30, 2018 at 11:08:02PM +0800, flanker017 wrote:
> The following issues are addressed with corresponding CVEs assigned by
> MITRE for Samsung Mobile Security February update 2018.

As a moderator for oss-security, I'd like open source relevance to be
clear from the postings, like Idler did here for another Samsung issue:

http://www.openwall.com/lists/oss-security/2017/01/19/3

Also see the followups to that posting, via "thread-next" links.

Please reply (to the list) with this sort of detail for these issues.

Thanks,

Alexander