Date: Mon, 26 Jun 2017 13:47:16 -0600
From: Kurt Seifried <>
To: oss-security <>
Cc: Pax Team <>
Subject: Re: Re: More CONFIG_VMAP_STACK vulnerabilities,
 refcount_t UAF, and an ignored Secure Boot bypass / rootkit method

I think we can agree as a community of professionals that insults and name
calling are unnecessary and also not very effective. And before I get
accused of censorship I would point out I'm not wanting to stop anyone from
talking, I'm only wanting to stop people from talking in a way that is so
rude and insulting that it poisons the community and scares people away. I
assume Solar also supports this (if not... ergh. that's gonna be an awkward

On Mon, Jun 26, 2017 at 1:16 PM, Mansour Moufid <>

> Hello.
> On Sat, Jun 24, 2017 at 9:35 PM, Brad Spengler <>
> wrote:
> > How could they know that calling people clowns and their work garbage
> wasn't
> > payment enough?
> >
> > With no technical content coming from your end, there's no need to
> discuss
> > anything further -- don't waste your time because I won't reply.
> >
> > Good luck to you and anyone else stupid enough to do any work at all for
> > you and your multi-billion dollar sponsors for free.
> >
> > -Brad
> Is there another mailing list for discussions of Linux security? Or forum?
> I have been thinking of sharing a few patches for the last couple months.
> I don't think this is the right place after the kind of insults I saw this
> week.
> Apologies if off topic.

PGP A90B F995 7350 148F 66BF 7554 160D 4553 5E26 7993
Red Hat Product Security contact: