Date: Mon, 26 Jun 2017 13:47:16 -0600
From: Kurt Seifried <kseifried@...hat.com>
To: oss-security <oss-security@...ts.openwall.com>
Cc: Pax Team <pageexec@...email.hu>
Subject: Re: Re: More CONFIG_VMAP_STACK vulnerabilities,
 refcount_t UAF, and an ignored Secure Boot bypass / rootkit method

I think we can agree as a community of professionals that insults and name
calling are unnecessary and also not very effective. And before I get
accused of censorship I would point out I'm not wanting to stop anyone from
talking, I'm only wanting to stop people from talking in a way that is so
rude and insulting that it poisons the community and scares people away. I
assume Solar also supports this (if not... ergh. that's gonna be an awkward
conversation).

--

PGP A90B F995 7350 148F 66BF 7554 160D 4553 5E26 7993
Red Hat Product Security contact: secalert@...hat.com