Date: Wed, 29 Jul 2015 19:51:12 +0000
From: Jason Buberel <jbuberel@...gle.com>
To: Florian Weimer <fweimer@...hat.com>
Cc: oss-security@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Re: CVE Request - Go net/http library - HTTP smuggling

Forian,

We do have a security@...ang.org alias, and a proposal for a more formal
security review process <https://github.com/golang/go/issues/11502>, but I
agree that the process isn't clear enough currently.

In this particular case, the reporter sent a messages to go-dev@...ang.org.
That was then forwarded to me for handling.

And I agree on the bundling. Is there another specific issue that you're
tracking? Feel free to contact me directly - jbuberel@...gle.com.

-jason